Front End Developer
- Responsible for implementation of the customer facing applications on both mobile and desktop environments
- Iterate on our code base and testing procedures to ensure maintainable code
- Resolve desktop and mobile browser compatibility and accessibility issues as well as investigate and troubleshoot complex CSS, JS and HTML bugs
- Maintain cutting-edge knowledge of current and emerging web technologies, including HTML5, CSS3 and mobile platforms
- Provide ideas about new ways to leverage web and mobile technology to improve our products and work to implement those ideas
Required Skills and Experience
- Position requires a Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a Four-Year College or University; or equivalent combination of both education and experience. Computer Science degree is a plus.
- Experience building web based applications with React and React Native
- Experience with test driven development and tools such as Jasmine and Phantom
- Pro-active, driven, and looking to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Ability to learn quickly and display solid logic/engineering thinking
Qualities of an Aquto Employee:
- Top performer - exceed expectations in goals you have set for yourself
- Accountable - follow through with your commitments and ownership
- Creative - think of new ways to accomplish tasks and challenge convention
- Fun - bring humor to the organization
- Hard worker - we have a lot left to accomplish. It will be a challenge.
- Mentally malleable - you will constantly be learning new technologies, new concepts, and new businesses. The ability to quickly learn and adapt is a must.
We're a multi-disciplinary team of seasoned entrepreneurs, technical engineers, developers and designers with extensive backgrounds in wireless technologies, mobile advertising and software/mobile app development. We push ourselves to create amazing products and make sure to have a fun time doing it. A culture of passion, enthusiasm, dedication and accountability has been created at Aquto, and we do all we can to maintain it. We are a new startup fresh out of the gate with generous funding and a competitive benefits package.
The mission of Aquto is to change the mobile industry when it comes to how mobile broadband is bought, managed, and distributed. Why? To provide access to mobile broadband to all individuals, allowing people to gain access to great content without worrying about the consumption of their limited data plan. With the explosion of mobile broadband usage and the inability for mobile broadband providers (carriers) to keep up with the demand, mobile broadband is fast becoming a precious resource. Providing the very best technology to distribute and manage mobile broadband opens up great opportunities for end-users, content providers, advertisers, and operators.
Location: Boston, MA
Position Type: Full Time
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.