Mobile and Telecom Ad Operations Manager – Location - Mexico City
Aquto is the leader in sponsored data and data rewards with tier one operator deployments with leading mobile operators such as AT&T, Verizon, Telefonica, and America Movil. Aquto provides a frictionless way for app developers, advertisers and marketers to engage with users over mobile through zero rated content/apps and data rewards, and a new way for operators to monetize their data and network assets.
Aquto’s mission is to make mobile internet more accessible to all and accelerate the innovations in mobile based services, applications and networks by evolving the way mobile internet is packaged and paid for. Aquto is seeking an Ad Operations Manager to help with growing business operations in Latin America. Responsibilities include working with operator and advertising partners across the telecom and mobile advertising ecosystem. Candidate should be able to demonstrate a track record of success in prior operation roles.
- Traffic ads for data reward campaigns and operator ad products.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, and Developers to execute on new ad products.
- Incubate new ad products by understanding product’s vision, and driving early acceptance testing.
- Identify and implement efficiency improvements in execution flows.
- Standardize, document and train internal teams on operational procedures.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to our advertising products and platforms.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Office.
- Strong verbal/written communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to independently deal with ambiguity.
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
- Digital advertising, marketing or business operations experience.
- Mobile advertising experience or knowledge.
- Analytical skills and experience creating updates and reports.
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Position Type: Full Time