New Business Account Executive – Location - Mexico City
Aquto is the leader in sponsored data and data rewards with tier one operator deployments with leading mobile operators such as AT&T, Verizon, Telefonica, and America Movil. Aquto provides a frictionless way for app developers, advertisers and marketers to engage with users over mobile through zero rated content/apps and data rewards, and a new way for operators to monetize their data and network assets.
Aquto’s mission is to make mobile internet more accessible to all and accelerate the innovations in mobile based services, applications and networks by evolving the way mobile internet is packaged and paid for. Aquto is seeking a top Sales producer to help with growing regional revenue in Mexico. Responsibilities include sourcing and working with leading advertisers in Mexico and additional Latin America regions. Candidate should be able to demonstrate a significant track record of success in generating new business and exceeding revenue targets in prior roles.
Candidate should be self-directed and have experience in rapid growth environments.
- Identify and make relationships with leading advertisers and marketers in Mexico and broader LATAM region.
- Create and lead creation of program proposals, pricing, and implementation guidelines for customers.
- Collaborate with technical account leads to communicate and sell data rewards solutions.
- Identify and implement efficiency improvements in execution flows.
- Strong experience in saas and digital media sales.
- Ability to work with client services team to design programs that help solve client objectives.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to our advertising products and platforms.
- Candidate should have established relationships with key decision makers at top brands, advertisers, and agencies in MX.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Office.
- Strong verbal/written communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven experiencing in surpassing sales quota and revenue objectives.
- Ability to independently deal with ambiguity.
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
- Digital advertising, marketing or business operations experience.
- Mobile advertising experience or knowledge.
- Analytical skills and experience creating updates and reports.
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Position Type: Full Time